Zash loan app is a mobile-based digital lending platform owned by Kopakash limited. A new app, Zash loan, currently has a loan limit of Ksh 500 only.
Packed with 20 MB, one can only download the latest Zash app from Google Playstore. The Zash loan app has more than 500,000+ downloads coupled with a star rating of 4.2 based on reviews of some 34,416 users.
To sum up, about Zash loan, the app requires Android version 4.1 and up to work efficiently on your phone.
Zash Loan Interest rate and duration
Zash charges a maximum interest rate of 20% per year. This rate makes it difficult to know the exact loan interest. Other fees charged include;
A service fee that is depended on the loan amount and duration. This fee is used for credit score assessment, account management, and payment cost.
Lastly, Zash loans have a duration period of 91 days, with 120 days being the longest.
Zash Loan App Pros
- No security or collateral is needed.
- No credit history is required.
- A paperless and digital process on your mobile
- If approved, loans are disbursed to your bank account or M-PESA in less than 5 minutes.
- No transaction costs when you repay their loan.
See also Opesa Loan App Download and Application.
- Requires too much information such as your photo and other contact details to sign up.
- Low loan limit.
- Best only for small emergency loans
For one to qualify for a loan from this app, one has to be
- Be a Kenyan resident.
- Be 18-60 years old
- And lastly, one ought to have a monthly source of income.
How to Repay Zash Loan
one can only repay the zash loan via the Zash M-Pesa Paybill number 733555 with your phone number as the account number.
Zash loan contacts
If you wish to contact the Zash support team, you may do so through any of the following platforms.
- Via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Through Zash loan mobile number +2540207650893
- On the Google Play store, in the app reviews section.
- lastly, on their page on Facebook.com