There are many ways to make money online as a student in Kenya. However, with the right research and dedication, many potential earnings for a student who wants to work from home. This article will provide tips on getting started, what you should know before starting, and how easy it is to do!
If you have been struggling to generate income while completing your education, today is the day you should start making money online. This article will share how I started and what I did to make it happen!
What you need to make money online as a student
There are a few key requirements that you need to make money online as a student in Kenya. First of all, you will need:
- A computer or laptop (This is not required, but it’s just more comfortable)
- Internet access
- Basic knowledge of computers and how they work (If you don’t have any experience, don’t worry, it’s different for everyone)
- The desire to start making money online
In addition, it would be a great idea to sign up for an email account on Google and Yahoo! so that you have an email account that you will use to sign up on different platforms online.
Now that you know what you need to make money online, you might be curious about how? Well, let’s get into that now!
Steps to making money online as a student
Step One: Find a skill you’re good at, or if you want to get started, stick to something simple. Some examples of skills to use are writing, graphic designing, and even blogging! You could also create your own website with an area where you can promote your content (and I will teach you how to do that once we get started).
Step Two: Find a platform that will allow you to make money doing what you love! Now, we need to find a place that will allow us to use our skills. Some great platforms are but are not limited to Upwork, Freelancer.com, and Fiverr. These are just three examples of many, but you can find more online! I personally suggest starting with something easy first and then start branching out.
Ways of Making Money Online as a Student
Here are some of the ways you can start making money online as a student:
- Create an account on Upwork, Freelancer.com, or Fiverr, then get started! I recommend starting with something simple and easy to build your confidence (and I will talk more about that). Also, the first task might take some time for you to complete. However, you have to get started somewhere, and that is the key here!
- Write an eBook (or eBooks) about your area of expertise (If you are a great writer). Once you have written it, you can create a web page displaying the kindle book for sale on Amazon.com. This is a great way to start making money online as a student.
- Please create an account on Google AdSense, then start using it! This platform allows you to create ads for your website that will help you generate income from the traffic generated from your website. You can also make money from YouTube using this platform, but we will talk about it later!
- Create a Youtube channel and start making the content you love (and will help others)! This is another amazing way to start making money online today! In fact, if you create educational content about topics that are in demand on Google, you could get into video marketing. This is an amazing way to make money online fast and easily by creating educational videos and posting them online for people to see!
- If you have a general idea of what you want to be when you grow up or even where you want to go with your life, use the Google Keyword Planner Tool and start searching for keywords related to your area of interest! For example, if you want to be a lawyer, use Google Keyword Planner Tool and search the Bing ads (and others) to see what kind of searches people have made recently. Please search for the most popular ones, create content on it, and then post them on your website or YouTube channel.
These are just some examples of how you can make money online quickly and easily!
Making Money Online as a Student Advantages
Making money online has many advantages that will help students pay for tuition fees and other education-related costs!
- It is not limited to people with money. Different programs and platforms start making money online as a student in Kenya or even an adult. If you stick with it long enough, you could be earning thousands of dollars every month!
- You do not have to leave your home to work (this might come in handy when studying).
- It’s 100% legal.
Making Money Online as a Student in Kenya has so many advantages, but the best part is that anyone can take advantage of it too!
Making money online is a great way to earn an extra income because it provides many benefits and advantages. The article has provided some excellent tips on how you can get started making money online in Kenya today! If you want help, let us know- our team of experts would love to partner with you by providing advice or mentorship at any time. We hope this information was helpful, and we wish you the best of luck when trying out these ideas for yourself. Good Luck!