Are you seeking a quick and convenient mobile loan solution in 2023? Discover the Zenka Loan App, your smartphone’s go-to platform for instant financial assistance.
This comprehensive guide will explore how to download, register, and apply for a loan using the Zenka Mobile Loan App. Learn efficient repayment strategies to make your borrowing experience seamless and hassle-free.
Dive into Zenka loans and experience financial freedom at your fingertips.
So, I will show you the following:
- What is Zenka loan all about, and how does it work
- How to download the Zenka loan app
- The real Zenka Limit
- How to apply for a Zenka loan
- How to repay Zenka
- Details of Zenka customer care contacts and, finally,
- If there is a Zenka loan app for iPhone users.
What is Zenka?
Zenka is a mobile loan app developed by Zenka Finance Limited, a Fintech company in Kenya. After its launch in 2018, the Zenka app enables customers to borrow loans with a simple click on their mobile phones.
Since it was launched, Zenka has been downloaded over 100,000+ times on Google Play Store. It has 58,000 reviews and a star rating of 4.0.
Here is how to get started with the Zenka Loan App:
Zenka loan app download latest in Kenya
- Open the Google Play Store and search “Zenka.”
- Download and install the Zenka App.
- After the Zenka loan app download, open the Zenka App to register/sign up and fill in an application form with basic information such as name, address, mobile number, and ID Number (no collateral required).
- Choose the loan amount you qualify for or intend to use. (Smart Tip- Always choose the amount you know you can repay.)
- If successful, Zenka sends your loan to your M-Pesa account.
How to apply for a loan via USSD
You can also apply for a loan via the USSD code. Here is how you do it:
- Open your phone, Dial the screen
- Dial *841#
- Follow the prompts to complete the application process
- If successful, they will deposit funds into your M-Pesa account.
This process is good, though I prefer the previous method of applying for a Zenka loan through the Zenka App.
How do I repay Zenka’s loan?
Zenka requests repayment of the total amount within two months from the date of application.
If you cannot repay your Zenka loan in time, Zenka will call or send a message to remind you and ask if you need more time to repay it.
To get started on paying off your Zenka loan:
- Open the Zenka App → Select Pay Off Zenka Loan → You will see the Zenka loan you need to repay.
- Select Pay Off Zena and follow the instructions on the screen to pay your Zenka loan.
- Choose how much money you want to use to repay the Zenka loan.
- Lastly, click the “Repay now” button and follow the loan repayment user prompts to complete your transaction.
- You will receive an SMS notification to confirm your loan repayment.
Zenka loan eligibility and requirements
Zenka mobile loan app is only available to users who own a phone. Users must be 18, with a valid national ID, and registered Safaricom subscribers. Zenka will use your phone data to determine the user’s eligibility further.
Users must also have an active M-Pesa account before applying for a loan. Zenka uses the existing Safaricom data to link your users with your mobile money wallet.
Zenka app loan terms
The following are Zenka terms when you apply for a loan with them:
- Zenka mobile loan app has a one-time processing fee of KSh 45 – Ksh 870 for the application
- You can borrow between the minimum and maximum loan amount, ranging from 500 to 30,000 Kenyan Shillings.
- The repayment period is 61 days or 180 days, but it must repay in full after it expires.
- The Zenka app also allows you to grow your limit by making on-time payments, and it charges an annual percentage rate that falls from 70% to 224%. For example, if you take a loan from the Zenka app for 61 days, the APR is 179.51%. The total loan amount borrowed will be KSh 1000, and the processing fee will be KSh 300. The total cost of your loan would be KSh 1300 (Ksh1000+300).
Zenka loan app contacts
Suppose you are stuck or experiencing issues with the loan app and looking for their contacts. You can contact the app support team through either one of the following methods.
- On Google Play Store, via the app reviews section.
- Via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lastly, you can also contact the support team via phone by calling their call center number + 254 020 765 0878
Other similar loan apps like this one include:
|Max Loan Amount||Ksh 30,000|
|Loan Term||30 Days|
Zenka is an excellent way to get an instant loan, especially using your phone. They are fast, unlike banks, where it takes time and complicated processes.