In this blog post, I will show you Zenka loan download latest version. I will also show you how to register Zenka loan and apply for a loan and repay your Zenka App loan.
Zenka is a mobile-based loan app in Kenya owned by Zenka Finance Limited. Zenka finance launched the Zenka app in Kenya to provide customers access to easy loans and better interest rates.
Zenka loan app download latest Kenya.
Here is a step by step guide on the Zenka loan app download latest, how to register Zenka loan, and how to apply for a loan on Zenka App:
Step 1: Open the Play Store (Google or Apple Store) on your phone and search for the term “Zenka.”
Step 2: Download and install the Zenka loan app.
Step 3: After the Zenka loan app download, open the Zenka App to register/sign up and fill in an application form with some basic information such as name, address, mobile number, and ID Number (no collateral required).
Step 4: Choose the loan amount you qualify for, or you intend to use (Smart Tip- Always choose the amount you know you can repay)
Step 5: If successful, Zenka sends your loan to your M-Pesa account.
It’s as simple as that! You are now done with the Zenka loan app download, registration, and loan application process.
How do I repay Zenka loan?
Zenka loan apps request a repayment of the full amount within two months from the date of application.
If you cannot repay your Zenka loan in time, Zenka will call or send a message to remind you and ask if you need more time to pay it back.
To get started on paying off your Zenka loan:
- Open up the Zenka App → Select Pay Off Zenka Loan → You will see the Zenka loan you need to repay.
- Select Pay Off Zena and follow the instructions on the screen to pay your Zenka loan.
- Choose how much money you want to use for repayment of the Zenka loan.
- Lastly, Click on the “Repay now” button and then follow the loan repayment user prompts to complete your transaction.
- You will receive an SMS notification to confirm your loan repayment.
Zenka loan eligibility and requirements
Zenka mobile loan app is only available to users who already own a phone. Users must be 18 years old with a valid national ID and also be a registered Safaricom subscriber. Zenka loan app will use your phone data to ascertain the user’s eligibility further.
Users must also have an active M-Pesa account before applying for a loan. Zenka uses the existing Safaricom data to link your users with your Safaricom mobile money wallet.
Zenka App Loan Terms
The following are Zenka loan terms when you apply for a loan with them:
- Zenka mobile loan app has a one-time processing fee of KSh 45 – KSh870 for the application
- You can borrow between the minimum and maximum loan amount, ranging from 500 to 30,000 Kenyan Shillings.
- The repayment period is 61 days or 180 days but must repay in full after this period expires.
- The Zenka app also allows you to grow your limit by making on-time payments, and it charges an annual percentage rate that falls within 70% to 224%. For example, if you take a loan of the Zenka app for 61 days, the APR is 179.51%. The total loan amount borrowed will be KSh 1000, and the processing fee would be KSh 300. The total cost of your Zenka loan app in this instance would be KSh 1300 (Ksh1000+300).
Zenka Loan App Contacts.
Suppose you are stuck or experiencing issues with the loan app and looking for Zenka loan app contacts. You can contact the Zenka loan app support team through either one of the following methods.
- On Google Play Store, via the app reviews section.
- Via email: email@example.com
- Lastly, you can also contact the support team via phone by calling their call center number + 254 020 765 0878
Other similar loan apps like this one include: