The TSC online payslip is available for all teachers employed under the teacher’s service commission. It allows teachers to download and keep track of their salaries without going to collect a physical form. The process of registration is straightforward. All you need is to register through the portal by entering all your personal details. After registration, you can view and download your payslip every month.
How to Register For TSC Online Payslip
Unfortunately, when registering for TSC online payslip you have to visit the nearest TSC county offices. This is where they will enter your details in the system and register you. When going for registration, make sure that you have all the details required to facilitate the process. Here are some TSC online payslip registration requirements:
- National ID card
- TSC number
- KRA pin
- Mobile number
- Email address
- School details
- Bank account
- Date of birth
- Designated code
How To View And Download TSC Online Payslip
After getting your registration details from the county TSC offices, it is time to view your payslip online. Here are some steps that you can follow:
- Visit the official TSC T-Pay website https://tpay.TSC.go.ke/
- Enter the log in details (id number or TSC number plus password)
- On the left side of the portal go to the view latest payslip section
- You can click on the print button if you want a physical one
- Take a screenshot of the payslip details and keep it safely.
Resetting Your TSC Password
In case you forgot or you want to change your password for any reason, the process is straightforward. Here are the steps to follow:
- On the log-in page of T-Pay, find the “forgot password” section and click it
- A form section will appear where you can fill some security details
- If the security details are correct, you will be allowed to change your password
Ways to Use the T-Pay Portal
The T-Pay portal is very interactive. It has different section to allow you to perform different functions. Here are some ways of using the portal:
- View payslip for previous months by clicking on the month’s section. You will find payslip details for the previous months available for download.
- View transaction and deductions. From the portal you can see any deductions made for loans, HELB, Sacco and other details.
- Get approved for loans by forwarding the details of the portal to any lending institution.
- File KRA returns by using the P9 form available on the TSC portal
Monitor Your TSC Online Payslip
It is advisable to always monitor your TSC online payslip. In some cases, unneccesary deductions can be made from your salary. Fortunately, you can easily point out any issues by checking your payslip for any unfamiliar deduction. If you find out any unusual deductions, attach the details and contact TSC using their email info@TSC.go.ke.