This article is about GHRIS Online Payslip Registration and Download in 2022. This post is the most comprehensive guide to Kenya’s GHRIS Payslip Online Portal. Whether you are looking to register on the platform or download your payslip online, this guide will help you through each step involved while navigating www.ghris.go.ke.
Government employees can now view and download their government payslips from the GHRIS Online Payslip platform.
What is GHRIS Payslip 2022?
GHRIS is a Human Resource Information System developed by the Kenyan Government that addresses a human resource system for government employees. GHRIS online portal stands for Government Human Resource Information System.
This platform is the go-to place where all GOK employees from different ministries, defense, and others access and download their payslips online.
The Government Human Resource Information System (GHRIS) is an initiative by the Kenyan Government to address all its Human Resource needs.
The GHRIS Online Payslip portal allows civil servants to view and download their payslips online. The portal is designed in-house by the Government and may be accessed by individual employees to view and update their profiles and HR practitioners in MDAs.
Besides the above, the following organizations also use the system for various decision-making functions:
- The Ministry of Finance establishes statistics and Personnel Emolument (PE) budgeting.
- The Public Service Commission – For selections and recruitment purposes
- Ministry of State for Public Service – For Human Resource Management, Development, Monitoring, and Evaluation.
TIP: To get the most out of the GHRIS portal, we recommend using Internet Explorer version 7 and above.
www.ghris.coke payslip online registration 2022
The following guide will take you through the GHRIS Payslip 2022 Online Registration.
They have already integrated the system with other existing IFMIS, G-Pay, IRMIS, and IPPD. Users of GHRIS are Government MDAs, Employees, and the Public, who will benefit from a centralized, readily accessible, efficient, and transparent system.
Use the following steps for Ghris Payslip Login to access the system:
- Log into your preferred web browser (e.g., Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and Safari) or click www.ghris.coke payslip to log indirectly.
- Click on the ‘New Employee’s button”.
- Next window, click on “First-time registration” to get to the new employee activation form.
- Fill out the form with your National ID or Passport Number, KRA Pin, and your name.
That is it. The registration process has just begun and will be over before you know it.
GHRIS online payslip download
To download your payslip, one needs to visit https://www.ghris.go.ke/loginonly.aspx. For first-time users, use the temporary password ‘welcome.’ They require you to change this temporary password to your preferred secret password upon successful login.
Upon successful login, a screen appears for first-time users to change their temporary password.
- Enter your new secret password.
- Retype your new secret password for confirmation. And click on the Save button.
Capturing & Updating Employee’s Details
Upon the successful change of the password, you will be taken back to the login screen and use the following steps to capture and update your details:
Note: After you have finished editing one menu. Click on the Save button to move on to the next item.
- Click on the Basics Detail Tab and fill in all those dialogue boxes that the HRM system has not filled.
- Apart from your KRA PIN and Birth Certificate Number, any details you do not have fill in N/A.
- Click the Current duties Tab and fill in all the details; state your responsibilities in paragraph form on the current duties dialogue box.
- Provide all the Certificates you have, fill in your level of education, the examining body, duration, country of study, date enrolled, year of graduation, and your certificate number.
- Specify the previous jobs before you joined the service or got employed in the civil service.
- If none, enter details of your current employment.
- You should know that detail should fall under a separate record if you have ever been promoted. Note: The system auto-orders the details you input; you can key them in any order.
Note: Provide correct information. The provision of the false report may lead to prosecution.
How to download your payslip on the GHRIS platform
It would help if you had an updated profile before proceeding.
- Before login, please check your email for verification.
- Click on the verification link from your email to be redirected back to the GHRIS homepage.
- Log in to the GHRIS web portal with your USER ID and Password, which you used for the registration form.
- After a successful Login, you will see everything you need.
- If you forget your login system’s password, click “Forget Your Password” and fill in the required form.
How to log out on your GHRIS Online Payslip Registration Download Page
Click on the log out button to end your GHRIS web session to protect your privacy.