Faiba is the perfect solution for anyone looking for fast, reliable internet in Kenya. There are a few different ways to buy Faiba bundles, and this guide will show you how to get the best deal on broadband internet.
Whether you’re a new or existing customer, there’s a bundle that’s right for you. Keep reading to learn more!
Faiba bundles are cheap, fast, and reliable, which is very convenient. However, a limited number of agents who sell the network’s Airtime are available, making purchasing data seem tiresome and inaccessible.
That assumption is, however, farfetched. So, which procedure on how to buy Faiba bundles should you follow?
Purchasing Faiba data for your router or Mi-Fi is simple. You do not need technical skills, supercomputers, or magic; you can do it yourself!
How to Buy Faiba Bundles
There are various ways you can use to recharge your FAIBA data. Before we start, you should ensure that:
- You have enough Airtime to purchase the package you want.
- It would be best if you had a mobile phone or a PC; some methods will require an active internet connection. Technically, if Faiba is your only internet source, you cannot perform some of the procedures listed here.
1. Using USSD Code
The most basic way of buying Faiba bundles is using their official USSD code. We highly recommend this method as it doesn’t need access to the internet or any credit balance. You should:
- Ensure that you have enough airtime balance to purchase bundles
- Unlock your phone. Use your password to do so.
- Open your “Phone” app: In some old models, this is known as the “Dial pad.”
- dial *111# from your Faiba line
- Select the first option to buy Faiba bundles.
- Next, you can choose whether you want to purchase a daily, weekly, or monthly bundle. Depending on the amount you have, choose the package you prefer.
- Confirm the purchase
You will receive a confirmation message from Faiba with details of the transaction and the number of bundles you purchased.
Read also: How to Buy Airtel Data Bundles
2. How to buy bundles for Faiba online
Need a source of internet connection. If you do not have access to the web, use the above method. You do not need data balance if you use a hotspot network from any Faiba line.
- Open your browser: We recommend Safari, Chrome, Opera, Firefox, etc. To launch your browser on a smartphone, head to the App List and scroll until you see its icon. Tap on it and move to the next step. Launch your start menu, search for the program in question on a PC, and double-click on its logo to open it.
- Go to the Self Care portal: Use the following link to http://selfcare.jtl.co.ke.
- Head to buy bundles
- Select the bundle package you want to purchase, depending on the amount of Airtime you have.
- Follow all the on-screen instructions to complete the procedure.
3. How to Buy Faiba Bundles via the Official App
You can also buy Faiba bundles on the Faiba app. Use the following procedure to download, install, and purchase data:
- Connect to the internet: Ensure you haven’t restricted your background data.
- Open Google Play Store: Launch your app list, and scroll until you see the application’s logo, a multi-colored triangle. In some older models, this triangle is inside a briefcase. Click on it and move to the next step.
- Search for “Faiba”: Once you launch the application, navigate the Search tab and type in “Faiba” without quotation marks. Hit the magnifying glass to initiate the process.
- Click on the app from your search results: The odds are that it will be the first on the result page. Once you click on it, it will open a new window that will contain details of the application’s reviews, size, number of downloads, and so forth.
- Tap “Install”: This is a green button next to the app’s icon. Accept all the permission, and the installation will begin immediately.
- Open the application: The “Install” button will change to “Open.” Tap on it and move to the next step.
- Register: Enter your phone number, password, and other details needed.
- Login: Use your password to do so.
- Purchase your bundles: You can do various tasks, such as loadinAirtimeme on the application. It would be best to head to the “Data” section to top up your data balance.
- Choose the bundle package you prefer: This depends on your airtime balance.
Viola! You should by now have received a notification message.
4. How to buy Faiba bundles via Mpesa.
You can never buy bundles via Mpesa. You can only purchasAirtimeme, which you can use to subscribe to a data package. Is that clear? Well, here is how you can buy credit from Safaricom M-Pesa:
- Open your SIM Tool Kit app: You can locate it from your App Tray
- Select the line you wish to make the transaction from. This only applies to users with dual SIM card phones
- Tap “M-PESA”: This will be the second option in the window
- Choose “Lipa na Mpesa.”
- Select Pay Bill: Enter the business number as 776611.
- The account number should be your Faiba, which generally begins with 0747.
- Depending on the bundle you want to purchase, enter the amount,
- Provide your PIN.
- Confirm the transaction via the Hakikisha pop-up.
- Use any of the methods in this article to purchase your bundles once your airtime balance has been reflected.
That is how to buy Faiba bundles from M-Pesa.
5. Via Equitel Money
To buy Faiba bundles from Equitel:
- Select the Equitel toolkit and click on My Money.
- Click on send/pay and go to your account.
- Next, go to pay the bill and enter business number 776611.
- A message prompt will appear asking you to enter your Faiba number account, which begins with 0747.
- Enter the amount depending on the bundle you want to purchase and give your pin.
- How to buy bundles for Faiba using Equity Eazzy Pay
Use the following procedure:
- First, select Eazzy Pay and go to Paybill.
- Enter your Paybill number as 776611 and click send.
- A message prompt will appear asking for your account number and your Faiba number, beginning with 0747.
- Depending on the bundle you want to purchase, enter the amount, confirm, and enter your PIN.
6. How to buy bundles for Faiba MiFi
When using a router, we recommend using method three mentioned above to make your purchases. This is because your phone may not be capable of supporting the 4G SIM card. You should also use the process to top upAirtimeirtime, check your balance, and do many other tasks without having to remove the Faiba SIM card from the router.
Faiba bundles plans
You can purchase any of the following depending on your airtime balance or preferences:
- I GB at Ksh. 50 for one day
- 8GB at Ksh. 300 for seven days
- 15 GB at Ksh. 500 for seven days
- 25 GB at Ksh. 1,000 for 30 days
- 40 GB at Ksh. 2,000 for 30 days
- 70 GB at Ksh. 3,000 for 30 days
- 120 GB at Ksh. 4,000 for 30 days
- 210 GB at Ksh. 6,000 for 30 days
You can opt for mobile for the following mobile plans, valid for 30 days. They have unlimited on-net free calls and SMSs.
- Kifaru 1GB with 200 minutes and SMSs for off-net purposes at Ksh. 1,500
- Ndovu 2GB, 350 minutes, and 500 SMS at Ksh. 2,500
- Simba 3GB, 700 minutes, 700 SMS at Ksh. 4,000
- Fisi Bundles: Unlimited data usage for an hour at Ksh 150.
The above are the different means of how to buy Faiba bundles. They are fast, and you will have your bundle in seconds.