Are you tired of your current GOtv package? Want to switch to a new one that better suits your needs? This article will show you how to change your GOtv packages in Kenya without hassle!
How to change your GOtv package
If you are a GOtv subscriber in Kenya and want to change your package, there are a few steps that you need to follow.
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to change your GOtv package in Kenya
- On your computer/phone browser, open the Gotv Africa webpage.
- Select the “Self Service” menu, and choose the “Change My Package” sub-menu item.
- Next, sign in using your phone and IUC numbers, as shown in the picture below.
- If you are a New subscriber, click the “Activate Now” menu to activate your account.
- Select the package you want to upgrade or downgrade from the dashboard, then click on the next button.
- You can pay with Mpesa via Paybill number 423655.
- Your new package will be activated within 30 minutes.
And that’s it! You have successfully changed your GOtv package in Kenya. If you have any further questions, contact GOtv customer care for assistance.
Related: GOtv Packages, prices, and channels in Kenya
How to change your GOtv package Via USSD code
It is very easy to change your GOtv package via the USSD code. Just follow the simple steps below:
1. Dial *423# and press OK.
2. Then, select the option that says “Upgrade/Downgrade.”
3. Next, select the package you want to upgrade or downgrade.
4. Enter your IUC number and press OK.
5. Finally, Follow the system prompts to complete the process.
You will then receive a message confirming that your upgrade or downgrade has been successful. Kindly note that the menu option may vary from time to time due to system upgrades and updates.
The different GOtv packages available in Kenya
Here is a summary of the current GOtv packages available in Kenya:
|Package||Channels||Price Ksh Monthly|
|GOtv Lite||20||199 (Paid Monthly)|
|GOtv Lite||20||500 (Paid Quarterly)|
|GOtv Lite||20||1,200 (Paid Annually)|
Which package is best for you?
The best package for you depends on your needs and budget. If you are looking for a basic box with a limited number of channels, GOtv Lite may be your best option.
If you want more channels, including popular local and international media, GOtv Value may be a better option.
For premium channels, you may want to consider GOtv Plus.
And for the most comprehensive package with all available channels, GOtv Max or GOtv Supa may be your best bet.
FAQs about changing your GOtv packages in Kenya
How can I change my GOtv package with the USSD code?
To change your GOtv package with the USSD code, dial *423# and follow the prompts.
Can I downgrade my GOtv?
Yes, you can downgrade your package at any time. Follow the steps in this article to downgrade your package.
To summarize, there are three ways to change your GOtv package in Kenya: online, through the GOtv USSD short code, or by calling customer care.
Each method has its own set of steps that you need to follow, but they’re all pretty straightforward.